Study German in Europe’s hippest capital city – a locale that blends a vibrant international art scene with a fascinating history.
Berlin’s history is evidenced everywhere in the city -from the Charlottenburg Palace to Brandenburg Gate – but it doesn’t consider itself to be stuck in the past. In fact, the German capital seems to be racing toward the future. Artists flock to its underground creative scene, foodies are thankful for a world-class culinary experience and students appreciate a culture which is fast-paced yet understated.
EF’s International Language Center is located in the very heart of the German capital – steps from the restaurants, art galleries and cafes that which resonate with Berlin’s progressive vibe. Don’t forget to visit the last remaining pieces of the Berlin wall, now covered in graffiti – or rent a bike and cycle out to the Charlottenburg gardens.
- Brand-new school, opened January 2015
- Recently renovated Historical building
- Boasts state-of-the-art technology and private garden
- Short walk to Potsdamer Platz & Berlin´s most beautiful parks
- Excellent public transportation and close to shopping & sightseeing
Whether you experience German culture by living with a local family or live at EF’s residence in central Berlin, you’ll soon feel at home in Berlin.
SRU Program Requirements
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 to study abroad, however, some SRU international partner institutions may require a higher GPA
- There is no class level requirement for study abroad at SRU
- Disciplinary files will be requested from the Office of Student Conduct, for each applicant, and will be taken into consideration during the review process.
- Please make sure to check with the Financial Aid (if applicable) for academic and other requirements that pertain to potentially receiving aid during your study abroad experience.
To apply for this program use the green 'Apply Now' button at the top or bottom of the page. You will be prompted to log in after which you will be directed to the SRU study abroad application forms and other requirements. Once you have completed all required items, and your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be instructed to begin an application directly in the EF application portal
(click "learn more" beside the program of your choice). Please do not begin an application with EF until you have been first approved by SRU.