Enroll in EF’s French courses in Nice and experience French culture in Europe’s most glamorous beach resort city.
Immerse yourself in life along the sun-drenched French Riviera while you study French in Nice. EF Nices’ language courses encourage interaction with the locals and this is made easy by our central location. The school is located among the cafes and boutiques of the city center. EF Nice is also just steps from the beaches and palm tree-lined Promenade des Anglais, quite possibly the world’s most elegant boardwalk.
Your experience of learning French will be enhanced by courses offered in a totally refurbished building, complete with expansive skylights so you can enjoy the Côte d’Azur’s picture perfect weather even when inside. Classrooms are spacious and air-conditioned, and the student lounge and two outdoor patios provide a comfortable provide ample opportunity for practicing your French with fellow students. French courses at the school in Nice have the top accreditation awarded to language schools in France by the prestigious EAQUALS organization and have been stamped by the Label Qualité Français Langue Etrangère.
French Elegance along the Côte d’Azur
This French Riviera resort has a long history of attracting jet setters to its palm-fringed beaches and azure blue waters. Whether you prefer to lounge under a parasol or enjoy the excitement of water sports, the Côte d’Azur is a beach-lovers paradise. For France’s fifth largest city, the beaches have always been the big draw, but it’s more than just the pebbled shores that keeps the elite coming back year after year.
Nice’s charms extend far beyond a beautiful landscape. Pass a warm evening watching the yachts pull into port. Join in the city’s Mardi Gras Festival. Peruse the rainbow of locally-grown flowers in the Cours Saleya market. Enjoy the fusion of Mediterranean and French cuisines one of many bistros in the old part of town. While most visitors spend but a few days in Nice, our students are lucky enough to call it home.
Nice’s Group Travel
Escorted group travel option allow students to combine language learning with resort-style comfort and leisure. Grab a crepe and enjoy a stroll along the pebbled beaches of Nice. Take weekend trips to Monaco and St.Tropez, all While you are getting the tools necessary for university studies and your career path you will have the luxury of grabbing a crepe to enjoy as you stroll along the pebbled beaches of Nice. With weekends off you can also experience Monaco and St. Tropez.
- Located a short walk from Nice’s famous beach
- Recently renovated school featuring the latest learning technology
- Close to nearby shops and cafés of Promenade des Anglais
- Awarded with the prestigious Label Qualité Français Langue Etrangère
- Organized excursions to Monaco, Antibes, Cannes, Antibes, St. Tropez, etc.
- Close to the lively Mediterranean city center
Whether you’re staying with a French family or living steps from the Mediterranean in EF’s residence you’ll seen feel at home in Nice, experiencing life like a local.
Nice is one of the Mediterranean’s most sophisticated city. Culture-hounds, gourmands, sun-seekers and art-lovers can all find something to love in the capital of the Cote d’Azur. EF’s activities coordinators are onsite to introduce you to all the trappings of Nice starting, of course, with its crystal blue coastline.
SRU Program Requirements
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 to study abroad, however, some SRU international partner institutions may require a higher GPA
- There is no class level requirement for study abroad at SRU
- Disciplinary files will be requested from the Office of Student Conduct, for each applicant, and will be taken into consideration during the review process.
- Please make sure to check with the Financial Aid (if applicable) for academic and other requirements that pertain to potentially receiving aid during your study abroad experience.
To apply for this program use the green 'Apply Now' button at the top or bottom of the page. You will be prompted to log in after which you will be directed to the SRU study abroad application forms and other requirements. Once you have completed all required items, and your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be instructed to begin an application directly in the EF application portal
(click "learn more" beside the program of your choice). Please do not begin an application with EF until you have been first approved by SRU.